Thursday, March 10, 2011

Holy HUGE salad roll


This isn't really a review or anything, I just needed to post this as a "unique" eating experience!


I put my pen beside - for perspective!
Today for lunch whilst being on training at holland cross (Holland at Scott) I was hungry, didn't bring lunch so I wanted something light and tasty.

I went to GOLDEN THAI, a fast food thai joint (more like fast food not too greasy asain style food joint) for a won ton soup and salad roll.  I just have to say, I've never EVER had a salad roll this big before.  I wasn't expecting something the size of a KEILBASA.  But that's what I got.
The food was alright, the noodles and veg in the roll could have been seasoned more (but the cilantro was a nice touch).  The peanut sauce for dipping was runny but overall OK. 

No comments:

Post a Comment